About the Role
Come and join new breeds of risk managers! At Findaya, Risk Managers are tasked to enable aggressive growth while maintaining long-term business sustainability. As Financial Technology has fast become an essential solution in daily life, new market segments are opening up for financial inclusion, new Fintech products are being launched, thus increasing more adoptions. Here at Findaya we strive to become a major player in the market, and we are looking for talents with a can-do attitude who have what it takes to make it happen! The role of Consumer Credit Risk Policy Manager requires a logical thinking individual, with a passion for analysis, highly proactive with a sense of urgency. You will be working together with various functions within Findaya and across to sister companies, such as risk, operations, data science, partnership, product, data engineering, legal, and compliance, where you will be expected to be the subject matter expert in credit risk management.
What You Will Do (Max 8 points)
- Quantitative analysis using SQL, spreadsheet, etc.
- Provide clarity regarding risks involved in every process, and design the ‘rule-of-the-game’ for others to follow, and formalise it as an approved policy.
- Conduct risk assessment and create exhaustive requirements to logically mitigate any risk.
- Configure related systems to aid and/or automate credit risk processes.
- Work together with the Data Science and Operations team to continually improve the effectiveness of existing risk policy and process.
- Being the go-to person for all matters related to risk policy and procedure, and regularly informs stakeholders of the latest risk issues.
- Daily monitoring signals of adverse credit performance, and proactively analyse and propose solutions to improve them.
- Manage risk projects.
What You Will Need (Max 8 points)
- Skill and experience in SQL coding and spreadsheet data crunching.
- Skills in articulating concepts, process, and policy on self-explanatory and detailed documents. - Good understanding of the financial services industry, and general knowledge on regulation and market practices.
- Logical and critical thinking process to create new policies or challenge existing ones.
- Proactiveness to search for new information and open communication with related parties to gain information of changes happening internally and externally. - Some skills and/or experience in creating processes or configuring systems for credit risk management. - Some experience in project management.
About GoTo Financial
GoTo Financial brings secure, reliable, and user-friendly financial solutions to over 55 million monthly active users, more than 14 million merchants, and over 2.5 million driver-partners eager to benefit from the digital economy in the GoTo ecosystem.
GoTo Financial’s consumer services include GoPay, GoPayLater, and other financial services. We also serve businesses of all sizes through leading payment gateway Midtrans, Indonesia’s largest cloud POS network Moka and GoKasir. We also have the all-in-one merchant solution GoBiz, GoBiz Plus, GoStore, and Selly - available in Indonesia and Southeast Asia.
Gojek and GoTo Financial are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and are equal opportunity employers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status.